Rules & Regulation
Each one of you are the owner of your own business. Although you are not an Green Life’s employees, you must follow the GLI Policies and Procedures to which you agreed when you enrolled as a new member associate.
These rules and regulation are in place to protect you, your customers and GLI company brand, which you dedicate your time and effort.
- I will build my business with integrity, respect and responsibility.
- I will not engage in any unlawful, unethical or deceptive recruiting or sales practice during GLI business.
- I will fulfill commitment I make to my customers, my fellow member associates and corporate.
- I will not misrepresent actual or potential sales earnings. I will suitably use the official materials of GLI to testify to others.
- I will maintain a basic loyalty and professionalism to the direct selling industry and promise to not discriminating or criticize against other direct selling companies.
- I will protect the reputation and image of GLI with honor, transparency and consistency.
- I will abide by local, state and federal laws, as well as, GLI’s policies and procedures as they may be amended from time to time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. An Independent Business Associate (IBA) is an individual, partnership or corporation whose completed application has been accepted by GreenLife. Only authorized IBA’s may sell the GreenLife services and products.
2. The IBA acknowledges that he/she is an independent contractor, conducting business for IBA’s own account, and not as an agent or employee of GreenLife. The IBA shall be responsible for payment of all applicable Federal and State taxes (including social security taxes, unemployment taxes and income taxes), and will abide by all applicable Federal, State and Local laws. IBA agrees and understands that he/she cannot bind GreenLife or any of its companies by any promise or agreement, to incur any debt, expense, or liability in its name or account, or waive any of the provisions of the GreenLife programs or IBA Agreements.
3. IBA shall be at least 18 years of age or he age of consent for the state in which the application resides
4. Upon notification to Associate, Green Life, at its discretion, may amend the compensation plan, statement of policy, etc..
5. An Identification Number will be issued by GreenLife immediately after receipt of the application and agreement. This identification number must appear on all personally sponsored IBA’s and customers to get proper credit for the sale.
6. GreenLife recognizes no exclusive territories. Therefore, IBA’s will not be limited from conducting business in any states that have been approved for sale by GreenLife.
7. I am responsible for supervising and supporting IBA’s I sponsor into the program and in my commissionable down line. I agree to maintain monthly communication and support to those IBA’s in my commissionable down line by way of any of the following or combination thereof: Personal contact, telephone, written communication and attendance at IBA meetings.
8. In presenting the service and IBA position to prospects, I agree that such presentations shall be strictly according to GreenLife guidelines and I understand that I will be terminated as an IBA if I fail to do so. In each presentation of the position, the prospect shall be directly informed that no obligation to purchase any product become an Independent Sale Representative.
9. I will not make false or misleading statements about the IBA position.
10. IBA’s in the same household or business shall have the same sponsor. Change of original sponsor is not permitted. IBA and customers lists and names are owned by GreenLife and may never be used for any commercial purpose without the written consent of GreenLife.
11. I will not promote my IBA business nor use GreenLife’s name, or other trade names, logos, copyrighted material, trademarks of GreenLife, except in materials provided by GreenLife or approved in writing by GreenLife prior to their use by me. I understand that unauthorized use or duplication of trademarks or copyrighted materials is a violation of federal law.
12. The Company’s program is built on retail sales to the ultimate consumer. The company also recognizes that Associates may wish to purchase product in reasonable amounts for their own personal or family use. Associates may not inventory load nor encourage others in the program to load up inventory. Associates must fulfill published personal and downline retail sales requirements, as well as supervisory responsibilities, to qualify for bonuses, overrides or advancements.
13. During the term of Agreement and for one year thereafter, IBA’s cannot solicit GreenLife IBA’s to other network marketing organizations. Any IBA that violates any of the before-stated GreenLife policies or attempts to cause another IBA or GreenLife member to cancel their relationship with GreenLife shall be terminated for cause and forfeit all his/her commissions and bonuses whether vested or not.
14. The term of the GreenLife Associate agreement is one year. If you do not order products from Green Life for a period of 12 months, your status will become inactive and you will be removed from the system. You must reapply to Green Life to establish a new Associate account.
15. I have carefully reviewed the Company’s compensation plan, rules and regulations, and policies, and policies and procedures, and acknowledge that they are incorporated as part of this agreement in their present form and as modified from time to time by the Company. The company may immediately terminate an Associate who discredit Green Life name, violates any requirement contained in this Agreement, Company Policies and procedures or training manuals, or misrepresents the Green Life products or business opportunity by making claims contrary to the Company’s product literature and labels.
16. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and claims, disputes and other matters between the parties of this agreement shall be brought in Dallas County Court, in Dallas, Texas, or in the U.S. District Court, in Dallas, Texas.